Faculty Position in Department of Business and Sustainability
Area of specialization: Marketing/Strategy
- Candidates should have a good academic record with a doctoral degree, and an experience of a minimum of 6-8 years in either or both areas listed above. Experience/expertise in sustainable marketing/sustainable business strategy is desirable.
- S/he should be able to demonstrate scholarship in terms of design and delivery of courses, publishing in peer-reviewed journals, undertaking research projects, conducting management development programmes, and in contributing to programme management and overall institutional development.
Interested candidates should apply online. Apply under “Department of Business and Sustainability". Those who have applied earlier need not apply afresh.
Department of Energy and Environment
The Department of Energy and Environment requires Assistant Professor/Associate Professor for teaching and research in one or more of the following areas:
• Biomass resource and conversion technology
• Solar thermal technology (including thermal storage and passive architecture)
• Wind energy conversion technology (including fluid dynamics, turbine design, and wind resource assessment, etc.)
• Air pollution control engineering and environmental health
• Climate modelling
• Ph.D. in the relevant field with first class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in an appropriate discipline. Demonstrated strong track record of research, high quality publications, design and delivery of academic programme.
• Those who have submitted their thesis may apply for the position of Assistant Professor.
• Minimum 8 years of post-Ph.D academic/industrial experience, and thesis supervision of at least 1 Ph.D. is required for the position of Associate Professor
As per UGC norms
How to apply
• Eligible candidates are requested to send an application through online portal (Apply Now) . The last date of application is 15th December, 2018. Those who have already applied in last six months do not need to apply again.
• Mere qualification/eligibility does not necessarily entitle one to be shortlisted for interview.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for selection.
• The institute strongly believes in inclusiveness & equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of Religion/Caste/Race/Gender/Disability/Identity etc.
Department of Natural Resources
The Department of Natural Resources TERI School of Advanced Studies is looking for a Guest Faculty to teach Courses WSW 175 Advanced geoinformatics for water resources and MEU 172 Geoinformatics for Urban Development.
MSc (Geoinformatics). (As per the relevant UGC regulation for recruitment of Assistant Professor)
- A PhD degree/submission of a PhD thesis on a topic connected with the domain area.
- Prior experience in teaching.
- Candidate should have wide experience in either of two domains (Urban and Water) in the field of Geoinformatics.
Remuneration will be based on the actual hours of teaching (INR 2000/- per hour) and days of travel for teaching (INR 10/- per km on production of bill or INR 500/- whichever is greater)
Period of engagement:
January 2019 - May 2019
Last date of application:
December 20, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Interview is likely to held in the last week of December 2018. Outstations candidates may appear via Skype or other such means.