Faculty Position in Department of Business and Sustainability
The Deptt. of Business and Sustainability at TERI SAS, a pioneer in teaching and research pertaining to business sustainability was established with the mission to create a pool of human resources through evidence and research-based learning ready to adopt an integrated approach to sustainability in management practices. The department has two flagship programmes MBA (Business Sustainability) and MBA (Infrastructure) and the alumni from both the organizations have made a mark in reputed corporates in India. At the Department of Business Sustainability, teaching in MBA programmes is deeply embedded around the research our faculty is engaged in and the findings of this research reach the classrooms in the form of business cases, practical modules, role playing and publications. The sectoral focus of our research engagements is diverse i.e. on infrastructure, energy, textiles, mining, hospitality, agriculture and forestry, oil and gas and health. The Department is conducting both structured and tailor-made MDPs for leading Indian corporates on Sustainability Reporting, Corporate Social Responsibility, and integrating sustainability in Business where we had participants from diverse industry sectors
Area of specialization: Marketing, operations & Supply chain, Strategy & Corporate Governance
PhD from premier University / Institute from India/ abroad in relevant discipline with consistent academic record
- An experience of a minimum of 6-8 years in either or more areas listed above.
- S/he should be able to demonstrate academic excellence in terms of design and delivery of new programmes and courses, publishing in peer-reviewed journals, undertaking research projects, supervising PhD students and contribute towards overall institutional development.
- The experience with design and delivery of management development programmes is desirable
- Experience/expertise in business sustainability is desirable
Interested candidates should apply online. Apply under “Department of Business and Sustainability". Those who have applied earlier need not apply afresh.
Faculty Position in Department of Energy & Environment
The Department of Energy and Environment require Assistant Professor/Associate Professor for teaching and research in one or more of the following areas:
• Life cycle analysis, Integrated impact assessment, and Environmental management
• Air pollution and control engineering
• Environmental health and risk assessment
• Climate modelling
• Ph.D. in the relevant field with first class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in an appropriate discipline. Demonstrated strong track record of research, high quality publications, design and delivery of academic programme.
• Those who have submitted their thesis may apply for the position of Assistant Professor
• Minimum 8 years of post-Ph.D academic/industrial experience, and thesis supervision of at least 1 Ph.D. is required for the position of Associate Professor
As per UGC norms
How to apply:
• Eligible candidates are requested to send an application through online portal. The last date of application is 30 March 2019.
• Mere qualification/eligibility does not necessarily entitle one to be shortlisted for interview.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for selection.
• The TERI SAS strongly believes in inclusiveness & equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of Religion/Caste/Race/Gender/Disability/Identity etc.
Interested candidates should apply online. Apply under “Department of Energy & Environment".
Position: Project Assistant
Project title: “Paddy growing culture of the Ao Naga Tribe and climate change”.
Funding organization:IGNCA, Ministry of Art and Culture, Government of India. (to be based in Mokokchung district, Nagaland for field work)
Duration:for 6 months.
Role: Collection of field data; coordination with stakeholders on field for the study; data entry
Qualification: Undergraduate/ post graduate degree in any field.
Requirements: Fluent in English and local language.
To be based in Mokokchung, Nagaland.
Last date for submission of application:
28th February 2019