Venue: TERI School of Advanced Studies
Vasant Kunj ,New Delhi
Registration opens: 15th December, 2018
Last Date of Registration: 5th February, 2019
Across the globe, governments, citizens, civil society and private sector companies are working towards promotion of Renewable Energy as a tool against climate change, for enhancing energy security and facilitating energy access. The Indian Government is encouraging the development of the RE sector by way of several policy & regulatory measures and has set ambitious targets of 175 GW to be achieved by the year 2022.
Renewable projects, being capital intensive in nature, availability of funds at competitive terms is a pre-requisite to make them commercially viable. However, it has been observed that the stakeholders across the value chain (investors, project developers, bankers, syndicators, consultants) lack sufficient knowledge on the parameters impacting the techno-economic viability of a RE project. As such, a need has been felt to enhance their knowledge and skillsets in this field.
• Understand Renewable Energy Policy & Technological Basics.
• Aptitude to develop cash flow modeling on different business models.
• Techno-commercial Appraisal of Renewable Energy Projects.
• Capacity Development of industry professionals and financial fraternity.
• Sectoral Challenges and Opportunities.
• Credit Risk Assessment.
• Understanding Legal and Contractual Contracts.
• Outlook of Equity Investors & Lenders.
• Case Studies - Innovative financing of Solar & Wind Projects.
• Experience sharing by Project Developers.
Registration BEGINS15th December, 2018
Registration ENDS31st January, 2019
Event BEGINS08th February, 2019
• Gain comprehensive knowledge about financing of renewable energy projects. • Understand on critical credit assessment techniques required for an investment decision. • Case study based study approach with an opportunity to interact with industry experts.
• Professionals working in the solar and wind industry.
• People associated with IPPs, EPCs and Consultancy Agencies.
• Professionals from banks, financial institutions and syndicating agencies.
• Officials from government departments and ministries.
• Energy entrepreneurs and enthusiasts.
• Students and academicians.
Non-Residential: INR 10,000 + GST @18% per participant.
The fee includes programme fee, course kit, and arrangements for lunch along with tea/snacks during the programme. Reaching the programme venue would be the responsibility of the concerned participant.
To register Click Here
• Nominations should reach latest by January 31, 2019.
• The number of participants is restricted to 30 in order to maintain an interactive batch and the registration will be on first-come, first-served basis.
• Organizational sponsorship is generally required but can be waived off in case the participant is likely to gain significantly from the programme for personal improvement or greater job effectiveness.
• Please confirm your nomination/ participation by returning the enclosed registration form duly filled along with the registration fee at least 7 days in advance prior to the commencement of the programme.
• Pre-registration and pre-payment is a must.
• Programme fee is neither non-refundable nor adjustable against any other event of TERI SAS.
• All nominations are subject to review and approval by the programme faculty (usually after the due date for receiving nominations). A formal acceptance letter will be sent to the selected nominees accordingly. Nominees are requested to make their travel plan only after receiving the acceptance letter.
The programme comprises of a total of six modules along with a visit to the solar rooftop facility at the TERI SAS Campus. This MDP aims to equip the participants with the comprehensive knowledge on renewable energy finance and key appraisal parameters. Experts having a long experience in this field shall share their experience to make the overall learning process enriching and relevant.
Certificate of Participation
A certificate of participation shall be given by TERI School of Advanced Studies to the participants on completion of the programme.
Contact UsFaculty, Department of Energy & Environment, TERI SAS
Mr Sapan Thapar
Faculty & MDP Coordinator, TERI SAS
Dr. Anandajit Goswami
TERI School of Advanced Studies
10, Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110070 Contact No: 011-71800222