1. PLEASE BRING ORIGINAL AND ATTESTED COPIES OF THE DEGREE CERTIFICATE/ MARKSHEET(S)/EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
2. FILLING OF FALSE INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
3. Tick (√) the relevant box wherever provided
4. An application which is incomplete in any respect is liable to be rejected
5. Upon completion of this form, you would be prompted to pay the fee of Rs. 1250/-. You have an option of either paying by credit card or Demand draft. Once you select the option, the system would guide you further. If you paying by demand draft kindly keep the draft ready, so that you can fill in the draft details in the system. The demand draft should be in favour of The Registrar, TERI University" payable at New Delhi.
International applicants do not require to send any application fee.
6. Ph.D programmes are open for admission through the year. However, applications will be considered until 31 May and 31 October for admissions in the semesters commencing July and January each year.
#If the programme is not completed,
indicate the aggregate marks/grade point obtained so far.
DECLARATION BY THE APPLICANT:
Submission of this form is construed that he/she abides by
the declaration. If selected for admission, I undertake to
abide by the rules and regulations of TERI University. I certify
that the information given above is correct and I am aware
that providing incorrect information in the application form
may result in the cancellation of admission secured. I am
further aware that, if the admission is secured before the
results for the qualifying examination are published and if
I fail to satisfy the minimum academic requirement for admission
when such results become available, the admission will be