Organized By: Department of Business and Sustainability,
TERI School of Advanced Studies
Conference Dates: 14 - 15 May, 2021
Last Date of Registration: 12 May, 2021
To Be Held Virtually
All the research scholars submitting their research papers should follow the guidelines mentioned below. The participants need to submit full paper (NOT just abstract). Only electronic submission shall be accepted at email@example.com
Abstract Submission Guidelines
An extended abstract of not less than 500 words clearly mentioning the purpose, design/methodology/approach, findings, research limitations, practical implications and value addition and 4-6 keywords. Abstract submission should also include a Cover page with title of the paper, name of the authors, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail addresses and phone/fax number.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
• Cover Page: The Title page of the paper should contain only the title of the article, author/s’ names, affiliation, mailing addresses, phone/ fax numbers and email addresses.
• Abstract- An abstract not more than 250 words clearly mentioning the purpose, design/methodology/approach, findings, research limitations, practical implications and value addition and 4-6 keywords.
• Full Text: A paper should be in the range of 4000-6000 words, including charts, tables and other Annexure. The text should be justified both sides and typed in Times New Roman, font size 12. The manuscript must have 1.5 line spacing
• Figures and tables: Figures and tables used in the paper should be in black-and-white. They must be numbered with a brief title.
• References: All references should be alphabetically listed at the end of the paper in APA standard reference style.