1. What services does the TERI SAS library offer? The major services rendered, in addition to conventional library and information services, are as follows:
Electronic library and information services
Customized information for in-house users
Current awareness services, forthcoming events, daily news headlines, and recent additions
Literature searches/document supply
Selective dissemination of information
Electronic journal content-page services
Reference and referral services
Inter-library loan from all major libraries of Delhi eg. American Information Centre, BCL, DELNET, DU, IIT, JNU, Reprographic services.
2. What disciplines does the library's collection cover? Natural Resources, environment, sustainable development, plant biotechnology, Geoinformatics, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Regulations, Public policy and related areas.
2. Who is eligible to use the library? The Library is open to bona fide users worldwide from research institutions, non-governmental organizations, government and corporate bodies, and for students, researchers, faculty of educational institutions, consultants, and policy-makers. Proof of your identity is required.
4. What are the library's working hours? For TERI SAS students and its faculty:
Monday to Friday: 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Saturday: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
The library is closed on all holidays
5. Can I obtain photocopies without actually visiting the library? Yes. One can use the facility by paying nominal charge.
6. How are the library's holdings arranged? Books on the shelves are arranged according to the UDC (Universal Decimal Classification) number scheme. Journals are arranged in alphabetical order in pigeon holes.
7. Can I read a book that belongs to me in the reading room? No. You cannot bring in books other than those belonging to the library/reading room.